Gulf Marketing Group is one of the Middle East’s leading, family owned companies. Operating across the GCC, Gulf Marketing Group is a dynamic group boasting a diverse portfolio of retail outlets, brands and consumer and B2B services across key sectors such as healthcare and pharmaceuticals, sports and fitness, real estate, education and technology.
- Assist in daily warehouse and shipping areas including: Filling and shipping customer orders, satisfying internal shipping requirements ensuring accuracy of shipments and supporting documentation
- Measuring and reporting the effectiveness of the department activities. Measure, track and monitor all assigned KPI’s
- People management responsibilities include training, planning and assigning daily work, addressing performance issues, and resolving problems.
- Provide imaging leadership with key reports and presentations
- Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems
- Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships - Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others.
- Working on adhoc reports on daily basis.
- Stay informed of logistics technology advances and applies appropriate technology to improve logistics processes.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years related experience in Event logistics field in Region.
- Languages: Arabic & English
- Local knowledge of UAE transportation system
- Managing truckloads, line haul updates, and small parcel carriers.
- Time Management
- Working knowledge of MS Office and sound knowledge of Excel
- Logistics & inventory Management
Due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge every application. If your profile being selected and matches our job requirements you will be contacted by GMG recruitment team for further consideration within 14 days. If we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions, we may contact you to discuss this further.