GMG is a global well-being company retailing, distributing and manufacturing a portfolio of leading international and home-grown brands across sport, food and health sectors. Its vision is to inspire people to win in ways that make the world better. Today, GMG’s investments span across four key verticals: GMG Sports, GMG Food, GMG Health, and GMG Consumer Goods. Under the ownership and management of the Baker family, it has become a leading global company, affiliated with the world’s most successful and respected brands in the well-being sector. Working across the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia, GMG has introduced more than 120 brands into its markets.
About the role
- Repairs and assembles fitness equipments as per the requirements and specifications of the product/ Brand
- Tests the unit once installed to ensure all functionalities are properly running
- Keep the inventory of the workshop updated.
- Provide feedback on repairs and be a part of the mechanic and office team.
- Be customer service oriented and personable, educates customers on service features and functionality as you are the face of our company when you deliver & service machines.
- Follows all safety rules and regulations while installing and testing the equipments.
- Ensures that all tools and equipment used during work are in good, safe working order
- Refurbishes and fabricates the returned and damaged fitness machines as necessary Performs other responsibilities and tasks as required or as directed by line manager
About the requirements
- High School / Diploma – Bachelor’s Degree preferred’
- Verse knowledge in fixing Sport / Gym Equipment