GMG is a global well-being company retailing, distributing and manufacturing a portfolio of leading international and home-grown brands across sport, food and health sectors. Its vision is to inspire people to win in ways that make the world better. Today, GMG’s investments span across four key verticals: GMG Sports, GMG Food, GMG Health, and GMG Consumer Goods. Under the ownership and management of the Baker family, it has become a leading global company, affiliated with the world’s most successful and respected brands in the well-being sector. Working across the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia, GMG has introduced more than 120 brands into its markets.
- Manage the Visual merchandising of key categories across the sites for enhanced user experience.
- Partner with onsite merchandiser executing VM strategy based on the requirements specification.
- Perform site audit on daily basis, record on site audit tracker and report to the concerned team to rectify & escalate to the manager for further actions.
- Perform quick walk through of the new-in category after product uploads to identify and action any changes.
- Collate and update the weekly report and validate the data reported before publishing to all stakeholders.
- Support the manager on any additional data/report requirement from web-analytics team.
- Liaise with different teams like product merchandising, marketing, content to get input on the performance of the campaigns.
Tools Usage & Management
- Handling tool used for managing product merchandise, management of collections and pushing to live.
- Responsible to use the existing in-house tools available to Visual Merch the products onsite, creation of new rules for VM strategy and adapt to new tools whenever required.
- Monitor creation of new categories, updating navigation filters across the newly created categories and creation of promotion codes.
- Raise to the development team in case of any bugs encountered while using these tools and escalate to manager if support required.
Managing key product/campaign launches
- Make suggestions for creating new collections based on the campaigns planned in Omni calendar.
- Attend weekly Omni meetings and provide inputs in updating campaigns on Air Table.
- Attend sell-in organized by the brands to understand and gain insight into new product launch of the season
- Provide links to the content team during page refresh schedules, update newsletters with links, links to key collections for the paid Ads and GDN upon checking the stock availability and links for social media Ads and posts for maintaining user engagement across social networks.
- Proactive checking of test newsletters if the Call to Actions have been linked to correct categories/products.
- Perform an audit of the web, mobile and APP if all the CTAs have been linked to the right category/product.
Search re-directs, synonyms and Recommendations
- Manage the onsite search redirects and recommendation through SLI to optimize conversions.
- Partner with onsite merchandiser in executing search/recommendation Strategy Deck.
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience