GMG is a global well-being company retailing, distributing and manufacturing a portfolio of leading international and home-grown brands across sport, food and health sectors. Its vision is to inspire people to win in ways that make the world better. Today, GMG’s investments span across four key verticals: GMG Sports, GMG Food, GMG Health, and GMG Consumer Goods. Under the ownership and management of the Baker family, it has become a leading global company, affiliated with the world’s most successful and respected brands in the well-being sector. Working across the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia, GMG has introduced more than 120 brands into its markets.
About the Role
Handle Performance Marketing for GMG’s eCommerce businesses for NIKE.
- Build, plan and implement campaigns in line with the overall digital marketing strategy
- Formulate media plans in response to the latest audience figures and historical campaign data, be it on Google Network, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, 3rd Party Publications, etc.
- Strategize, plan, execute Creative Strategy for all digital marketing channels; identify creative optimizations.
- Own end-to-end execution of digital marketing campaigns while liaising across functions - Creative, Product, Analytics, Categories and Tech
- Working cross-departmentally to align campaign strategies and goals across the organization
- Digital Media Buys for campaigns in order to optimize the spends to meet the target
- Measure KPIs on every campaign and report on a regular basis. Develop integrated digital media strategies.
- Negotiate and purchase digital advertising space.
- Continuously optimize campaigns through structured problem solving and in-depth, data-backed solutioning
- Liase with Analytics team for any data requests with the aim of driving efficiencies
- Align with CRM team to leverage customer data to be used in performance channels
- Manage tracking and channel audits on a regular basis and maintain logs
- Develop mobile marketing strategies and performance metrics
- Budget tracking and monitoring
- Advise on optimization / bidding / competitive strategies
- Supports the function to evaluate the effectiveness of campaigns and assist the manager to devise strategies for improvement
- Analyze and present findings from campaign analysis to the manager to facilitate decision making processes
- Keep abreast with industry, market trends and best practices to identify new digital opportunities.
- Maintain strong relationships with Digital media suppliers and stay abreast of market conditions.
- Has stellar negotiation skills, follow-ups, and project management skills
- Managing finance of the campaigns - managing and monitoring campaigns, expenses, invoices.
- 5+ years in performance Marketing – strong preference will be given to candidates that have worked within e-commerce / agency side
- Experience creating and running e-commerce ads on Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Tik Tok (Mandatory)
- Understanding of marketing funnel approach
- Understanding of Web analytics, comfortable analyzing web analytics reports in GA and translate them into actionable insights from a Performance Marketing perspective