GMG is a global well-being company retailing, distributing and manufacturing a portfolio of leading international and home-grown brands across sport, food and health sectors. Its vision is to inspire people to win in ways that make the world better. Today, GMG’s investments span across four key verticals: GMG Sports, GMG Food, GMG Health, and GMG Consumer Goods. Under the ownership and management of the Baker family, it has become a leading global company, affiliated with the world’s most successful and respected brands in the well-being sector. Working across the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia, GMG has introduced more than 120 brands into its markets.
About the Role:
- Generating Sales
- Leading team of store/sales manager(s)/senior supervisor(s)/supervisor (s) in maximizing sales and commercial opportunities.
- To lead and focus on maximizing sales and commercial opportunities in the following areas:
- Maximize the sales return per square foot;
- Increase average basket and overall transactions of the responsible business unit.
- Efficiency of the full preparation/implementation of sales promotion activities;
- Seasonal change is accordance to the seasonal guide provided and merchandise display present the season highlight and the standard of display is high to promote better shopping experience and increase sales.
- Analysis sales figure and seek ways to increase sales via looking into areas of strengths and weaknesses guided by commercial numbers and on floor observation.
- Use stock management systems to ensure the optimum stock availability and provide solution to ensure logistic movements of stocks including consolidation is being carried out in the most efficient manner i.e. WH to store, fitting room stock turnaround time and receiving stocks turnaround time are optimum.
- Full implement best practices following the commercial management toolkit as guide to better manage the commercial aspect of the store business.
- Lead and motive his team to achieve daily target set.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma in any relevant field.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in managing retail stores
- Candidate must possess own transport and willing to travel
- Candidate must be willing to work on retail hours and on public holidays.