GMG is a global well-being company retailing, distributing and manufacturing a portfolio of leading international and home-grown brands across sport, food and health sectors. Its vision is to inspire people to win in ways that make the world better. Today, GMG’s investments span across four key verticals: GMG Sports, GMG Food, GMG Health, and GMG Consumer Goods. Under the ownership and management of the Baker family, it has become a leading global company, affiliated with the world’s most successful and respected brands in the well-being sector. Working across the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia, GMG has introduced more than 120 brands into its markets.
About the Role:
- Weekly / Monthly Brand Meetings with Respective Brands
- Weekly sell thru and ROS analysis
- Fast mover & Slow Seller plan proposal for future orders
- Order book Updates for all product information updates
- Future Season & seasonal product presentation and preparation
- Trade meeting and range planning
- Perform merchandise planning, control & documentation.
- Review Merchandise Performance, sales & data analysis.
- Assist in OTB planning, Product Selection, Buying, Inventory Allocation & Management.
- Co-ordinate all details required to carry out the order successfully.
- Liaise with retail store personnel on stock requisition and other requirements.
- Review of inventory level regularly to ensure adequate an uninterrupted supply.
- Working with reporting manager and other departments on campaign/product launches and promotions/markdowns.
- Diploma/ Bachelor in in Business Studies/Administration/Management/Marketing/Retails/Fashion/Retails design with at least 2 years of Buying experience.
- Display good team spirit, self-starter, focused & dynamic.
- Preferable candidate with Buying and Brand Management experience.
- Business-minded and possess good communication skills and analytical skills.
- Good command in English, Chinese & Bahasa Malaysia languages.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office eg; Excel.