GMG is a global well-being company retailing, distributing and manufacturing a portfolio of leading international and home-grown brands across sport, food and health sectors. Its vision is to inspire people to win in ways that make the world better. Today, GMG’s investments span across four key verticals: GMG Sports, GMG Food, GMG Health, and GMG Consumer Goods. Under the ownership and management of the Baker family, it has become a leading global company, affiliated with the world’s most successful and respected brands in the well-being sector. Working across the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia, GMG has introduced more than 120 brands into its markets.
About the Role:
The role of a Merchandising Executive is to provide support to the Brand Merchandising team. He/She is the main point of contact for suppliers to ensure KPI are met and to ensure all retail points’ KPI are maintained.
- Perform merchandise planning, control & documentation.
- Review Merchandise Performance – Sell Through, margin analysis and promotional activation,
- Plan stock allocation for each store inclusive in-season and post season.
- Plan Pre Buy, Buy and Post Buy for each season.
- Range planning accountability for all point of sales.
- Accountable for inventory health of brand/s
- Co-ordinate all order and deliveries successfully
- Understanding replenishment to maximize full price sales and demonstrating knowledge of stores.
- Supporting Brand Manager in the successful management of brand/s
- Organising stock transfers and movement within the business
- Liaising closely with warehouses, stores and other Head Office departments.
- Diploma in any discipline with at least 3 years of retail merchandising experience, preferably in sports and fashion-retailing environment.
- Candidate with regional or multi countries accountability are encouraged to apply.
- Display good team spirit, self-starter and focused.
- Business-minded and possess good communication skills and analytical skills
- Good command in English languages and able to carry command a room of audience in presentations and business reviews.
- Advance level of excel skill.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and meeting tight datelines.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens.