GMG is a global well-being company retailing, distributing and manufacturing a portfolio of leading international and home-grown brands across sport, food and health sectors. Its vision is to inspire people to win in ways that make the world better. Today, GMG’s investments span across four key verticals: GMG Sports, GMG Food, GMG Health, and GMG Consumer Goods. Under the ownership and management of the Baker family, it has become a leading global company, affiliated with the world’s most successful and respected brands in the well-being sector. Working across the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia, GMG has introduced more than 120 brands into its markets.
About the Role:
- Conduct market research, analyze and survey on latest trends and opportunities locally & internationally and possible ventures.
- Draft and co-ordinate merchandise plan to ensure well-timed availability of stock with a mixture of merchandise
- Determine the retail price to ensure optimum sales and profits levels.
- Negotiate with suppliers and monitor manufacturing progress and delivery.
- Regular review of stocks positions and inventory to ensure adequate and uninterrupted supply or merchandise.
- Plan, manage and execute design and direction of the Company’s brands in order to ensure growth in the market share and alignment with brand strategies.
- Supervise all areas of quality control and review service and products to ensure the highest quality and compliance with standards and regulations.
- Other duties and projects as and when assigned.
- Must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Textile/Fashion Design or equivalent
- Min. 5 year(s) of working experience.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Merchandising in a fast paced retail brand
- Willing to travel both locally and overseas.