GMG is a global well-being company retailing, distributing and manufacturing a portfolio of leading international and home-grown brands across sport, food and health sectors. Its vision is to inspire people to win in ways that make the world better. Today, GMG’s investments span across four key verticals: GMG Sports, GMG Food, GMG Health, and GMG Consumer Goods. Under the ownership and management of the Baker family, it has become a leading global company, affiliated with the world’s most successful and respected brands in the well-being sector. Working across the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia, GMG has introduced more than 120 brands into its markets.
About the Role
The candidate will be responsible to execute all assigned retail brand marketing projects for SSS within GCC. In detail this means he/she will drive all retail brand marketing executions in SSS stores according to the Concept Map & OMNI. It is vital to be able to execute to the highest level of retail marketing, driving suppliers to deliver on time within assigned budget, and meet the SSS expectations on quality, making sure that all seasonal initiatives are being told in the best possible way. The candidate will be key point of contact within the retail marketing/ Category/ Operation/ IMC teams and require strong communication skills.
He/She will report to the Retail Brand Marketing Manager.
RETAIL BRAND MARKETING
• Seasonal concept map/ story execution to the highest levels in terms of quality and consumer impact.
• Alignment with the retail marketing team against seasonal priorities, door plans and executions
• Alignment with the Category teams on product allocation and availability
• Alignment with the budget / brand planning team in terms of prioritization and brand calendar
• Execution within assigned stores against assigned timelines / budgets and expectations.
• Recap, KPI & ROI presentations of all activations.
• Owning project management across the board to make sure all executions are up to brand expectations and standard
• Alignment, steering and overseeing all agency relations to execute any activations (from brief to recap)
• Creating and maintaining agency roster and database for physical activations in GCC and building a KPI / performance analysis for each activation / agency.
• Pitching and awarding pitches to set of rostered agencies
• Photo / video recap of each activation
• Encourages / enables and works within the team positively / providing clear direction and support for all processes and tasks within the responsibility.
• Acts as a role model within the wider team.
• Defines performance goals at the start of the year in discussion with the reporting manager and ensures that the goals are achieved during the course of the year