GMG is a global well-being company retailing, distributing and manufacturing a portfolio of leading international and home-grown brands across sport, food and health sectors. Its vision is to inspire people to win in ways that make the world better. Today, GMG’s investments span across four key verticals: GMG Sports, GMG Food, GMG Health, and GMG Consumer Goods. Under the ownership and management of the Baker family, it has become a leading global company, affiliated with the world’s most successful and respected brands in the well-being sector. Working across the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia, GMG has introduced more than 120 brands into its markets.
About the Role
The role holder is responsible for managing day-to-day store operations of the store by implementing company policies and procedures, and driving commercial performance of the store for the purpose of achieving store objectives.
- Design, develop and update training material, training aids and assessment tests based on the identified training needs and source training material.
- Prepare training schedule as per the Product Training Calendar with Manager – Product Training(Dubai)
- Conduct training sessions in line with the training needs for the product specialists identified for his category.
- Perform post training evaluation for training sessions and follow up on knowledge transfer to the work place
- Identify areas for improvement as per the feedback from trainees and implement changes accordingly.
- Monitor and Communicate attendance status, evaluation results and training feedback to the Manager – Product training (Dubai)
- Track and monitor commercial impact of specific products for reporting
- 2-3 years of experience in delivering sales and product knowledge training for sales staff
- Experience in Sports retail
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree
- Arabic Language is an advantage