The job holder will be responsible to drive Business Process Reviews with an objective to improve the End to End process, design new processes and define relevant enablers in coordination with relevant business units within GMG.
1/ On-Going Businesses:
- Time-motion analysis.
- Identifying the gaps in the process by conducting ‘Process Adherence’ compliance.
- Communicate findings and reports to the concerned stake holders.
- Providing solutions to address the identified gaps and improve overall process efficiency and effectiveness
- Able to visualize and help the business in effective implementation of automation requirements within the scope of a process.
- Updating trackers/ master sheets to track the progress of a project.
- Developing, Implementing and Monitoring process KPI Reports.
- Responding to daily queries from the program teams.
- Process mapping (using MS Visio/ Lucid chart) and SOP documentation expertise required.
2/ New/ Upcoming Businesses:
- ‘Design, Implement and Manage’ new business/functions work flows using the DFSS approach.
- Ability to lead the new projects single handedly with 100% visibility to all key stakeholders at all times.
3/ Fit for an individual contributor role which will also involve guiding/ managing team on their respective projects. Project timelines and delivery quality will be main KPI. Ability to work in a matrix management environment.
4/ Project Management skills – Lead the project End to End with complete ownership. Ensure all stakeholders are engaged throughout the project execution until final sign off.
Educational Qualifications and Certificates
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ MBA from premium institutes preferred.
- Six Sigma Green/ black belt certified candidates preferred.
- Must have a working knowledge of TQM, KAIZEN, KANBAN, 5S Methodology, FMEA, CAPA, RCA and other quality tools.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in Business Process Improvement areas.
- Must have Business Process Re-engineering experience in Retail, Pharma and/ or FMCG sectors
- Prefer hands-on process optimization experience in relevant Business Units / functions
- Implementation of Automation / RPA techniques