GMG is a global well-being company retailing, distributing and manufacturing a portfolio of leading international and home-grown brands across sport, food and health sectors. Its vision is to inspire people to win in ways that make the world better. Today, GMG’s investments span across four key verticals: GMG Sports, GMG Food, GMG Health, and GMG Consumer Goods. Under the ownership and management of the Baker family, it has become a leading global company, affiliated with the world’s most successful and respected brands in the well-being sector. Working across the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia, GMG has introduced more than 120 brands into its markets.
About the Role:
The role holder will be responsible to execute all assigned retail brand marketing efforts for Nike within the GCC. In detail this means he/she will drive all retail brand marketing executions in Nike only and / or wholesale stores according to the aligned Nike Brand Concept Map / the customer or Door Format and the planned seasonal buy of product. It is vital in this role to be able to execute to the highest level of retail marketing, driving suppliers to deliver on time / budget and quality expectations and making sure that all seasonal brand concept map related stories are being told in the best possible way through our retail marketing efforts. Furthermore the role holder will need to display continuously detailed on store level execution, planning, recap and project management capabilities and close collaboration and alignment within the retail marketing and brand teams as well as with Nike EHQ. He/She will report the Retail Brand Marketing Manager.
RETAIL BRAND MARKETING
• Seasonal concept map / story execution to the highest levels in terms of quality and consumer impact.
• Alignment with the retail marketing team against seasonal priorities, door plans and executions
• Alignment with the sales teams on product allocation and availability
• Alignment with the budget / finance / brand planning team in terms of prioritization and brand calendar
• Execution within assigned stores against assigned timelines / budgets and expectations.
• Recap delivery and KPI delivery of all activations / executions.
• Owning project management across the board to make sure all executions are up to brand expectations and standard
• Alignment, steering and overseeing all agency relations to execute any activations (from brief to recap)
• Creating and maintaining agency roster and database for physical activations in Dubai and building a KPI / performance analysis for each activation / agency.
• Pitching and awarding pitches to set of rostered agencies
• Photo / video recap of each activation
• Building / maintaining and driving and activation calendar for Dubai
- Bachelors Degree
- 3-5 Years of Retail Brand Marketing Experience
- Technical skills: Advanced knowledge of MS-Office applications (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Project).
- Efficiency: Strong organization & multi-tasking skills, and an eye-for-detail.
- Communication: Excellent knowledge of English (written, verbal). Knowledge of Arabic is a plus