About the Company:
GMG is a global well-being company retailing, distributing and manufacturing a portfolio of leading international and home-grown brands across sport, food and health sectors. Its vision is to inspire people to win in ways that make the world better. Today, GMG’s investments span across four key verticals: GMG Sports, GMG Food, GMG Health, and GMG Consumer Goods. Under the ownership and management of the Baker family, it has become a leading global company, affiliated with the world’s most successful and respected brands in the well-being sector. Working across the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia, GMG has introduced more than 120 brands into its markets.
About the Role :
Managing the Finance for all the Business inside Egypt
• Apply principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports by compiling information and utilizing appropriate accounting control procedures
• Manages accounting functions including maintenance of general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and project accounting; ensures accuracy and timeliness.
• Manages monthly closing of financial records and posting of month end information; ensures accuracy of financial statements.
• Ensure full transparency over the financial performance of the company.
• Manages all FP&A role requirements, Annual budget, rolling forecasts, LT planning and review new IRR and projects.
• Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness especially for Inventory Management, review and reconcile inventory records with actuals and investigate variances. Resolve accounting discrepancies
• Review and analysis of Balance sheet schedules on monthly basis and ensure that there are no long-term pending items.
• Manage and control Fixed Assets and carry-out FA fiscal Count and asset verification, highlight any variances and investigate them.
• Provides accounting assistance to project managers and operations staff; responds to financial questions/concerns to meet business needs.
• Review & approve payment vouchers & journal entries
• Responsible for Assisting external audit and internal auditors in completing audits and resolving any highlighted audit points.
• Document policies, procedures, and workflow for assigned areas of responsibility.
• Coordinate and manage relations with Tax Consultants and external auditors
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field (master’s degree)
- Professional accounting designation (CA, CMA, CIA or IFRS) is an addition
- 5+ years’ experience in a Managerial financial position.
- Total years of experience not less than 12 years.