GMG is a global well-being company retailing, distributing and manufacturing a portfolio of leading international and home-grown brands across sport, food and health sectors. Its vision is to inspire people to win in ways that make the world better. Today, GMG’s investments span across four key verticals: GMG Sports, GMG Food, GMG Health, and GMG Consumer Goods. Under the ownership and management of the Baker family, it has become a leading global company, affiliated with the world’s most successful and respected brands in the well-being sector. Working across the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia, GMG has introduced more than 120 brands into its markets.
About the Role:
GMG is undergoing a large-scale transformation across all its businesses and has recently setup a transformation management office (TMO). TMO team’s objective is to help drive multiple transformation projects across supply chain, data & analytics, human capital, e-commerce and omni-channel and operational excellence. The TMO is being built with high performance individuals who get excited by creating an impact, truly enjoy the digitalization journey and want to drive change and transformation in a large-scale organization that has been growing aggressively.
- Quality Management: Develop and implement quality management strategy and plans for various items, including resources, systems, timescales, and financials. Contribute to the organization’s annual operations plan and long-term strategy and is consistent and meets both external and internal requirements of quality standards.
- Performance Monitoring: Establishing Continuous Improvement framework to enhance GMG's customer focus and improve service efficiency. Provide best practices tools to enhance capability of service offering and delivery and ensure accurate service improvement data for better learning and accurate decision making.
- Process Re-engineering: Facilitate the implementation of quality and process re-engineering requirements and organizational performance excellence to develop and promote a culture of excellence and outstanding service to customers systems.
- Process Management: Develop and deploy appropriate process performance management tools (SLAs, OLAs and KPIs) and obtain cross-functional approvals. Monitor, review and evaluate the efficiency of different processes and procedures in the entity and ensure consistency.
- Organizational Excellence: Facilitate the implantation of excellence methodologies and initiatives throughout the organization to enhance GMG, Business excellence model. Conduct and report on annual excellence self-assessment to the management and other stakeholders as required.
- Governance & Risk Management: ensure the Implementation of the fundamentals of Governance and Enterprise Risk Management framework and standardized processes and tools that enable best practice approach to GMG and optimize organizational maturity level.
- Future Shaping: Developing a future shaping model using the mechanism of future accelerators to bring GMG toward the future organizations.
- Innovation: Managing Corporate innovation concept and innovations generation model to benefit Dubai Plan, customers happiness, and stakeholders’ aspirations.
- Strategy Awareness: manage the necessary communication strategies for the improvement and awareness of quality issues across all departments.
- Stakeholder Relations: Identify GMG stakeholders’ requirements and needs through conducting various surveys and Focus Group Discussions and undertake planned initiatives to improve relationships.
- Customer Handling: ensuring high customer, suppliers & employee satisfaction and Driving improvement initiatives that positively impact Customer happiness.
- Benchmarking: Initiate and organize best practice activities aimed at enhancing business practices. Participate in the development and implementation of benchmarking studies to develop action plans for organizational units.
- Perform other organizational excellence related duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Master’s degree in Business Administration from Tier 1 colleges
- 5 years of total experience with at least 2 years in top tier consulting
- Black Belt advanced statistical modelling experience
- ISO9001 and/or ISO14000 and ISO1800 certified lead auditor.
- Strong pedigree with consulting / analytics / e-commerce / startup experience preference
E-commerce, retail experience added advantage