GMG is a global well-being company retailing, distributing and manufacturing a portfolio of leading international and home-grown brands across sport, food and health sectors. Its vision is to inspire people to win in ways that make the world better. Today, GMG’s investments span across four key verticals: GMG Sports, GMG Food, GMG Health, and GMG Consumer Goods. Under the ownership and management of the Baker family, it has become a leading global company, affiliated with the world’s most successful and respected brands in the well-being sector. Working across the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia, GMG has introduced more than 120 brands into its markets.
About the Role:
GMG is undergoing a large-scale transformation across all its businesses and has recently setup a transformation management office (TMO). TMO team’s objective is to help drive multiple transformation projects across supply chain, data & analytics, human capital, e-commerce and omni-channel and operational excellence. The TMO is being built with high performance individuals who get excited by creating an impact, truly enjoy the digitalization journey and want to drive change and transformation in a large-scale organization that has been growing aggressively.
- Support head of TMO to build the overall transformation strategy, roadmap and TMO charter
- SWAT team to get involved and problem solve, wherever projects are delayed or require help to ensure timely delivery
- Overall ownership for delivery of all transform projects and support head of transformation across the overall portfolio
- Identify new opportunities to create value and transformation across the org. based on data-driven business insights
- Run complex and detailed analyses to identify areas of improvement and to increase efficiency
- Business advisory & Analytics and providing TMO central support across all programs as required
- Senior level stakeholder management and alignment to ensure org. is moving towards the same goal
Create and maintain central document and knowledge repository across all projects to remove people dependency and build for the future
Master’s degree in Business Administration, or related field required from Tier 1 colleges
- 3-6 years of experience in Top Tier Consulting
- E-commerce and retail experience added advantage
- Experience in business analysis or a related field