GMG is a global well-being company retailing, distributing and manufacturing a portfolio of leading international and home-grown brands across sport, food and health sectors. Its vision is to inspire people to win in ways that make the world better. Today, GMG’s investments span across four key verticals: GMG Sports, GMG Food, GMG Health, and GMG Consumer Goods. Under the ownership and management of the Baker family, it has become a leading global company, affiliated with the world’s most successful and respected brands in the well-being sector. Working across the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia, GMG has introduced more than 120 brands into its markets.
About the Role:
- Verify Purchase Request (PR) detail created by Requestor and convert into Purchase Order (SAP PO); manage, review, update and maintain PO until they are closed.
- Ensure POs' Approvers approval flow in SAP on time.
- Identify and select vendors to procure goods and/ or services meeting criteria of price, quality, availability and delivery dates.
- Establish and maintain supplier relationships and monitor supplier performance.
- Negotiate, source and develop a pool of alternate suppliers' sub-contractors to reduce cost and lead time.
- Review, monitor, prepare and perform database maintenance, report & record, accuracy of performance activities, OTD and cost analysis.
- Coordinate with Finance department with regards to suppliers' invoice and payment issues.
- Ensure all purchasing activities are in accordance with company's policy, procedures and compliance with internal control standards.
- Continuously educate Requestor on Procurement process flow and policies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Procurement/ Business Studies/ Administration/ Marketing/ Supply Chain or Management in any related field.
- Preferably minimum two (2) years working experience as Procurement Executive in Retail/ MNC/ FMCG/ Telecommunication/ Shared Services industry or any industry preferably with Indirect procurement.
- Required languages: English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin/ Cantonese will be benefit.
- Knowledge and experience in SAP, Contract, Microsoft Office will be an added advantage.
- Capability to handle multitasks, attention to detail, prioritize and manage time efficiently.
- Positive attitude, good interpersonal, negotiation skills, communication skills and ability to participate with teamwork problem solving skills and decision making.