GMG is a global well-being company retailing, distributing and manufacturing a portfolio of leading international and home-grown brands across sport, food and health sectors. Its vision is to inspire people to win in ways that make the world better. Today, GMG’s investments span across four key verticals: GMG Sports, GMG Food, GMG Health, and GMG Consumer Goods. Under the ownership and management of the Baker family, it has become a leading global company, affiliated with the world’s most successful and respected brands in the well-being sector. Working across the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia, GMG has introduced more than 120 brands into its markets.
About the Role:
- Minimum 3 to 5 years retail experience in supervisory level.
- At least Diploma holder in a recognized institution with well-spoken, reading and writing in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Must be computer literate with ability to operate Microsoft office.
- Must meet the store's monthly targets and handle budgets
- Hire and train new employees for the sales floor
- Ensure that the shop is clean, safe and presentable for customers
- Greet and assist customers as necessary.
- Managing deliveries and monitor shop inventory
- Complete store operational requirements by managing deliveries, monitor store inventory and controlling of manpower i.e. staff schedule and leave management
- Maintain store head count by recruitment and improve work performance by coaching, counselling and on-the-job training.
- Provide good customer service by identify the right customer profile and to establish a good rapport with potential and existing customers
- Secure the store merchandise by implementing a high level of security measures.
- Provide a safe, clean and cordial store environment to both customers and employees
- Maintain operations by initiating, coordinating, and executing initiatives to comply with the operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Candidate must possess at least a SPM/"O" Level/STPM/"A" Level, any field.
- Minimum 3 years of retail management at supervisory level
- Possess excellent communication and people handling skills
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Computer literate with ability to operate Microsoft Office
- Willing to work according to the retail hours, on weekends as well as on public holidays