GMG is a global well-being company retailing, distributing and manufacturing a portfolio of leading international and home-grown brands across sport, food and health sectors. Its vision is to inspire people to win in ways that make the world better. Today, GMG’s investments span across four key verticals: GMG Sports, GMG Food, GMG Health, and GMG Consumer Goods. Under the ownership and management of the Baker family, it has become a leading global company, affiliated with the world’s most successful and respected brands in the well-being sector. Working across the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia, GMG has introduced more than 120 brands into its markets.
About the Role:
SAP IS Retail SD Consultant is responsible for designing, configuring, testing, deploying and supporting SAP IS Retail requirements. Consultant is also responsible to training core users and performing continuous improvements to the SD, CAR, solutions deployed in GMG IT Landscape. 10+ years of SAP IS Retail experience with S4 Hana implementation is required.
- Responsible for implementation, support and rollout of SAP IS Retail, S4 HANA solution and CAR module.
- Should have extensive hands on experience in configuring all types of Pricing schemas, Promotions, Markdown planning, Consignment, B2B & B2C sales and order to cash scenarios.
- Should have hands on experience in integrating applications like Point of Sale, Salesforce commerce/ Magento/ SAP Hybris and other 3rd party applications.
- Hands on experience in Site Master, Article Master, Merchandise Hierarchy, Product Hierarchy, Characteristics, Class, etc.,
- Drive scoping discussion. assess complexity of implementation, define effort estimates and timelines. Call out possible risks and work out mitigation plan.
- Extensive experience in Master data, iDoc, Change pointers and webservices.
- Lead module design workshop and help Business adopt industry specific best practices.
- Configure the product in line with Business requirements, demo iteration configurations to customer and help customer complete iteration testing and UAT
- Handle critical customer issues/escalations of different regions, conduct root cause analysis to provide solution with high efficiency.
- Effectively interact with external, internal customers and get the work done within SLAs.
- Able to work multiple projects and deliver it as per the agreed timelines.
- Continuous improvement of process design and proactive solutions to business in SD and CAR areas.
- Own end to end solutions and application.