GMG is a global well-being company retailing, distributing and manufacturing a portfolio of leading international and home-grown brands across sport, food and health sectors. Its vision is to inspire people to win in ways that make the world better. Today, GMG’s investments span across four key verticals: GMG Sports, GMG Food, GMG Health, and GMG Consumer Goods. Under the ownership and management of the Baker family, it has become a leading global company, affiliated with the world’s most successful and respected brands in the well-being sector. Working across the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia, GMG has introduced more than 120 brands into its markets.
About the Role:
This role demands supporting the performance digital media campaigns for GMG Food/Non-Food Division. The incumbent will be responsible to flawlessly execute on our brands digital strategy to drive consideration and intent to buy, ultimately facilitating the path to purchase.
• Implement digital campaign plans to drive acquisition and consideration for our brands through digital touch points.
• Lead localization and production of all GMG brands digital performance content in close collaboration with brand and creative teams.
• Work with the creative team and media agencies to insure proper and on-time delivery of media assets (banners, videos, ad copy) and campaigns.
• Ensures that media campaigns align with brand priorities and strategic goals and provide creative analysis and recommendations to improve media performance.
• Create and Manage the Digital Analytics report to develop traffic, sales and equity projections per quarter based on historical results and future needs.
• Oversee performance of media plans to maximize impact on traffic and sales for both online and store businesses – forecasting business metrics such as volume, revenue targets, ROI and KPIs
• Lead and manage the CRM platform in order to optimize media experience and deliver profitable results to the business.
• Foster innovation: continuously test new media opportunities with current and potential partners
• Assist broader teams by providing audience recommendations on select campaigns.
• Create and distribute audience segments to support targeted marketing campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Commerce with marketing profile is preferred.
- Minimum 4 years experience in a Digital marketing role (SEM, Performance Media, Programmatic, Social, Retargeting, Custom Audiences).
- At least 2 years of experience working with CRM, and an Enterprise Data Management Platform is preferred.
- Possess understanding of media advertising campaign management and optimization practices across Paid Search, Social & Programmatic ecosystems.
- Experience in managing external agencies is preferred but not required.
- Organized with the ability to self-manage through project managing skills in making tight deadlines across teams
- Enjoys and supports working with a team while being highly energetic and flexible in adhering to shifting deadlines
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Flexible to evolving responsibilities in a fast-growing company