GMG is a global well-being company retailing, distributing and manufacturing a portfolio of leading international and home-grown brands across sport, food and health sectors. Its vision is to inspire people to win in ways that make the world better. Today, GMG’s investments span across four key verticals: GMG Sports, GMG Food, GMG Health, and GMG Consumer Goods. Under the ownership and management of the Baker family, it has become a leading global company, affiliated with the world’s most successful and respected brands in the well-being sector. Working across the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia, GMG has introduced more than 120 brands into its markets.
About the Role:
Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance and support of the application systems in operation, including tasks related to identifying and troubleshooting application issues and issues resolution or escalation. Responsibilities also include root cause analysis, management communication and partnership with Infrastructure Service Support team members. Ensures all production changes are made in accordance with life-cycle methodology and risk guidelines. Responsible for coaching and mentoring less experienced team members and or acting as a subject matter expert. In-depth, Functional knowledge of the application(s) supported and interdependencies.
- Hands-On experience to analyzing, diagnosing, and solving reported issues in Dynamics 365 applications.
- L2 Production Support for high availability/Critical environment
- Ability to analyze Dynamics 365 issues, research potential causes, determine potential solutions, and resolve the issue within SLA.
- Hands-On experience with application Installs/configures for new stores and writing / debugging scripts, code, and database queries
- Monitor data flow and between systems (D365/SAP & third-party application)
- Contributing to Dynamics 365 implementation and upgrade projects.
- Manage communication for Incidents (SLA breaches, Application Major Incidents) and responsible for communications within team, manager and department
- Preparing test cases, Perform testing and test results documentation. Participate in testing associated with cross-functional project teams.
- Coordinates testing of upgrades and patches supplied by vendors along with test cases.
- Performs application administration and configuration activities to resolve issues and enable new functionality
- Ensures interfaces exchange data properly and consistently to support daily operations.
- Develop custom SQL queries when needed to troubleshoot issues and/or provide requested data to the business
- Provides necessary training to users
- Monitoring clients’ Dynamics 365 applications and providing advice for improved performance, adoption, usability, quality, maintainability and data quality.
- Contributing to the vibrant culture of the team and users satisfaction with services.