GMG is a global well-being company retailing, distributing and manufacturing a portfolio of leading international and home-grown brands across sport, food and health sectors. Its vision is to inspire people to win in ways that make the world better. Today, GMG’s investments span across four key verticals: GMG Sports, GMG Food, GMG Health, and GMG Consumer Goods. Under the ownership and management of the Baker family, it has become a leading global company, affiliated with the world’s most successful and respected brands in the well-being sector. Working across the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia, GMG has introduced more than 120 brands into its markets.
About the Role:
- Support the front end and back end recruitment activities.
- Conduct passive sourcing and coordinating interviews with the candidates.
- Monitor and update online recruitment portals.
- Conduct phone screening and assess the candidate appropriately.
- Support HRBP in post HRIS project and Transition to e-filing of employee records.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource/ Business Studies/ Administration or equivalent
- Required languages(s): Bahasa Malaysia & English
- Willing to work in Subang Jaya & open to local Malaysian only
- Duration period: 3 months
- Vacancies: Two (2)