GMG is a global well-being company retailing, distributing and manufacturing a portfolio of leading international and home-grown brands across sport, food and health sectors. Its vision is to inspire people to win in ways that make the world better. Today, GMG’s investments span across four key verticals: GMG Sports, GMG Food, GMG Health, and GMG Consumer Goods. Under the ownership and management of the Baker family, it has become a leading global company, affiliated with the world’s most successful and respected brands in the well-being sector. Working across the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia, GMG has introduced more than 120 brands into its markets.
- Provide coordination and administrative support to the Talent Acquisition team and HRBP.
- Pre-screen candidates resumes and calls.
- Post and promote job ads across available platforms such as social medias and other portals.
- Handle in scheduling interviews including communication between hiring managers and candidates.
- Perform other ad-hoc task as needed by the management.
- Diploma/ Bachelor Degree in Human Resource, Business Studies or relevant fields.
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply.
- 2 months contract & willing to work in Subang Jaya.
- Good communication skill.
- Reliable, independent and team player.