GMG is a global well-being company retailing, distributing and manufacturing a portfolio of leading international and home-grown brands across sport, food and health sectors. Its vision is to inspire people to win in ways that make the world better. Today, GMG’s investments span across four key verticals: GMG Sports, GMG Food, GMG Health, and GMG Consumer Goods. Under the ownership and management of the Baker family, it has become a leading global company, affiliated with the world’s most successful and respected brands in the well-being sector. Working across the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia, GMG has introduced more than 120 brands into its markets.
Location: Vivacity & The Spring KUCHING
About the Role:
- Taking responsibility as a shift PIC in the absence of Store Manager/Supervisor
- Providing training to new joiners in the store
- Provide excellent customer service, informing customers of our current promotions, best seller items
- Being on top of our brands’ product knowledge to ensure customers are assisted well with their needs
- Involved with the Visual Merchandising team to guarantee the store is in accordance to our brand guidelines, displays are serving to attract customers to walk in to the store
- Contribute positively to achieving individual and group sales target by increasing the UPT & ATV and returning customers
- Ensure Store Opening, Closing and sales transactions are in line with the SOP of our brands
- Proper care of stocks, inventory, mannequins and any items within the store at all times
- Directly involved in working with the inventory & merchandising team to ensure the floor inventory and stocks are with no losses by conducting stock counts and receiving
- Being the Company representative by complying with Brand standards.
- Candidate must possess at least a SPM/"O" Level/STPM/"A" Level, any field.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Highly motivated with good insight of customer service
- Pleasant personality and professional conduct with the ability to work under pressure
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Willing to work according to the retail hours, on weekends as well as on public holidays