GMG is a global well-being company retailing, distributing and manufacturing a portfolio of leading international and home-grown brands across sport, food and health sectors. Its vision is to inspire people to win in ways that make the world better. Today, GMG’s investments span across four key verticals: GMG Sports, GMG Food, GMG Health, and GMG Consumer Goods. Under the ownership and management of the Baker family, it has become a leading global company, affiliated with the world’s most successful and respected brands in the well-being sector. Working across the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia, GMG has introduced more than 120 brands into its markets.
About the Role:
Perform a variety of maintenance activities as needed, Schedule, coordinate and manage all hard services, soft services, and specialist activities
- Day to day supervision of FM Company appointed for In Unit maintenance.
- Inspect and oversee facilities to resolve problems
- Perform a variety of maintenance activities as needed, Schedule, coordinate and manage all hard services, soft services, and specialist activities.
- Develop and maintain a planning and scheduling routine and preventive maintenance of equipment, prioritizing and estimating work and technical assistance when developing job plans
- Manage, motivate, develop and provide direct leadership to maintenance staff
- Inspect and maintain systems such as heating, electrical, air conditioning, ventilation etc.
- Perform periodic inspections of recently maintained equipment to observe the quality of the maintenance performed and the operating condition of the equipment
- Keep in check and regulate budget and track maintenance expenditures
- Regularly check and inspect the material and tools inventory and place order when needed
- Ensure compliance with quality, health and safety rules, guidelines and regulations
- Review quotes received for approval for all variable jobs and prepare approval forms for internal processing.
- Manage and quality audit all activities performed by hard services team (MEP staff, 3rd party service providers etc.).
- Ensure the service provider has all site materials, consumables and tools as required.
- Perform all monthly inspections activities as instructed.
- Ensure all checklists and certificates are valid, verified, and up to date.
- Provide site specific inductions and approvals of safe work method statements and/or work permits