GMG is a global well-being company retailing, distributing and manufacturing a portfolio of leading international and home-grown brands across sport, food and health sectors. Its vision is to inspire people to win in ways that make the world better. Today, GMG’s investments span across four key verticals: GMG Sports, GMG Food, GMG Health, and GMG Consumer Goods. Under the ownership and management of the Baker family, it has become a leading global company, affiliated with the world’s most successful and respected brands in the well-being sector. Working across the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia, GMG has introduced more than 120 brands into its markets.
- Supports in delivering the store annual sales targets
- Assists in maintaining proper coverage and schedule so as to ensure the store maintains high levels of customer service
- Conducts store operations audits to ensure compliance with the required store standard operating policies
- Oversees the store’s after sales processes and ensures full adherence to repair/return policies and procedures through proper communication with internal stakeholders.
- Ensures customer needs are met, complaints are resolved and customer service provided is of exceptional standard; identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapports with potential and existing customers
- Ensures that visual merchandising standards are achieved and that products are displayed in accordance with brand policy
- Ensures promotions and pricing are accurate and in tune with company standards and policies.
- Generates and analyzes sales reports and provides insights to maximize stock potential; reports on the performance of new and core collections
- Submits daily invoices and sales recap to Finance
- Executes store operations including cash handling, inventory taking and record keeping in line with company’s standard operating procedures
- Maintains proper loss prevention standards and ensures compliance with cash handling, fraud and theft of products
- Manages inventory such as in-bound movement of goods, receiving, stocking, restocking, transfers and managing inventory discrepancies
- Ensures interior and exterior of the store are clean and maintained to company and brand standards
- Directs the team to follow standard operating procedures and store appearance standards
- Carries out the duties of a cashier (as required)
Educational Qualifications and Certificates:
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience with at least 3 years in a similar supervisory role in retail operations
- Area Manager(s)
- Brand/Category management function
- Warehousing and Logistics
- Visual Merchandising function
- Marketing Department