GMG is a global well-being company retailing, distributing and manufacturing a portfolio of leading international and home-grown brands across sport, food and health sectors. Its vision is to inspire people to win in ways that make the world better. Today, GMG’s investments span across four key verticals: GMG Sports, GMG Food, GMG Health, and GMG Consumer Goods. Under the ownership and management of the Baker family, it has become a leading global company, affiliated with the world’s most successful and respected brands in the well-being sector. Working across the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia, GMG has introduced more than 120 brands into its markets.
About the Role:
Quality Control Executive will be responsible for the online Quality Assurance/Control Activities and will be reporting to Senior Quality Supervisor.
- Conduct Physico-Chemical analysis of the product as per the specification.
- Conduct Incoming material inspection of all incoming Raw Milk and packaging material
- Check and monitor hygiene condition and GMP implementation inside factory areas.
- Report any nonconformities observed and follow-up corrective actions.
- Perform further checking of raw materials in laboratory.
- Monitor in-process products to ensure food safety and quality.
- Collect finished product samples for sensory and laboratory verification
- Collection of samples for environmental monitoring.
- Verification of the effective pest control program in the factory.
- Conducting personal hygiene checks for all factory staff
- Conducting internal audit as per the internal audit plan
- Monitor and update the food watch platform.
- B.Sc./B. S in Food/Dairy/Beverage/Fermentation Technology.
- Minimum 3-4 Years’ experience of working in food and Beverage industry.
- Self-Confident and Self Motivated Professional.
- Well Versed with HACCP Requirements
- Good Communication Skills
- Well versed with MS-Office