GMG is a global well-being company retailing, distributing and manufacturing a portfolio of leading international and home-grown brands across sport, food and health sectors. Its vision is to inspire people to win in ways that make the world better. Today, GMG’s investments span across four key verticals: GMG Sports, GMG Food, GMG Health, and GMG Consumer Goods. Under the ownership and management of the Baker family, it has become a leading global company, affiliated with the world’s most successful and respected brands in the well-being sector. Working across the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia, GMG has introduced more than 120 brands into its markets.
About the Role:
The role holder is responsible for managing all sales activities, including lead generation, implementation of business marketing and sales plan, achievement of sales targets in alignment with long-term sales goals of the Business Unit. The role holder is also responsible for identifying potential customers, and ensuring they are in line with the strategy of the Business Unit.
- 2-3yrs experience in Van Sales in Low Trade HORECA
- High school diploma/ marketing degree would be an advantage
- Experience in recordkeeping and managing sales contracts
- Expectational ability in meeting sales targets
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Working knowledge of basic van maintenance
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills