GMG is a global well-being company retailing, distributing and manufacturing a portfolio of leading international and home-grown brands across sport, food and health sectors. Its vision is to inspire people to win in ways that make the world better. Today, GMG’s investments span across four key verticals: GMG Sports, GMG Food, GMG Health, and GMG Consumer Goods. Under the ownership and management of the Baker family, it has become a leading global company, affiliated with the world’s most successful and respected brands in the well-being sector. Working across the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia, GMG has introduced more than 120 brands into its markets.
About the Role:
The role holder is responsible for providing excellent customer service to existing as well as prospective clients by handling customer queries and complaints, and providing quality and timely resolution in line with the established guidelines.
- Promotes good customer relations by providing customer satisfaction with a friendly demeanor, can-do attitude, and willingness to help at all times
- Keeps in touch with existing customers to take feedback about services being delivered, their future needs, information about competitors’ activities (pricing and offers), etc.
- Assists in preparing reports pertaining to business development and sales to the senior management whenever required
- Re-directs customer inquiries to appropriate personnel within the company and who can assist in resolving the complaints/issues
- Receives and responds to inquiries/complaints regarding the Business Unit’s services, and ensures it is resolved in a timely manner
- Maintains a detailed and updated database on customers which is periodically reviewed to maintain accurate information
- Analyses customer feedback and ensures necessary action is taken on improvement areas
- Follows up with relevant internal teams to resolve customer complaints and respond to any queries
- Ensures adherence to quality standards for all customer interactions
- Ensures proper induction of all new customers by providing relevant information about the Business Unit’s services
- Defines performance goals at the start of the year in discussion with the reporting manager and ensures that the goals are achieved during the course of the year
- Takes ownership of his/her own learning agenda by identifying development needs in consultation with the manager and agreeing on the individual development plan which goes beyond just training and development
- Keeps abreast of professional developments, new techniques and current issues through continued education and professional growth
High School/ Diploma
A minimum of 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Fluent in English skills (written and spoken)
- Arabic and Hindi language skills is an additional advantage
- Industry knowledge
- Negotiation skills
- Customer service orientation