GMG is a global well-being company retailing, distributing and manufacturing a portfolio of leading international and home-grown brands across sport, food and health sectors. Its vision is to inspire people to win in ways that make the world better. Today, GMG’s investments span across four key verticals: GMG Sports, GMG Food, GMG Health, and GMG Consumer Goods. Under the ownership and management of the Baker family, it has become a leading global company, affiliated with the world’s most successful and respected brands in the well-being sector. Working across the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia, GMG has introduced more than 120 brands into its markets.
About the Role:
The role holder is responsible for providing administrative support by assisting in the activities that facilitate the flow of work in the related Division/Business Unit/Department. Responsible for managing and providing all the paperwork, office procedures and other administrative tasks to facilitate operational requirements of the Division/Business Unit/Department.
- Inform workers of management conditions of work, rules and regulations guiding the establishment to ensure that they adhere to company policies, and take disciplinary measures against workers who are found wanting.
- Make available all work related records such as attendance and efficiency score to management for the purpose of payment and other rewards.
- Give workers detailed feedback on their level of performance most especially when they are not performing up to company expectations, in order for them to sit up and do better.
- Make a draft of shifts for workers and ensure that they follow it diligently to avoid commotion and agitations between workers over noncompliance by some members.
- Constantly inspect all work equipment to identify shortages and damages, and relate findings to management for quick resolution to enable smooth flow of operations.
- Step in to resolve conflicts that may arise between workers on site, and exhibit good sense of judgment to ensure that parties involved are treated fairly without bias.
- Keep accurate records of workers performance and ensure that all payments are fully made as at when due without shortage and victimization.
- Work as the intermediary between management and workers to facilitate good communication and airing of complaints from both parties, and see to it that all issues are sorted out.
- Check all outgoing stocks to ensure that they are in good condition and make sure that all documents are accurately signed for proper documentation.
- Ensure that stock inventory is carried out in a timely manner and that it is in line with the stock balance to avoid mix up.
- Ensure all team members are following the SOP & corrective actions taken if any deviations identified.
- Ensure all set KPI’s & SLA’s are met.
- Manage staff with the help of company policy and procedures.
- Good team skills to be able to work with others.
- Good leadership skills.
- Ability to fully carry out instructions.
- Ability to management temperament.
- Ability to multitask.