GMG is a global well-being company retailing, distributing and manufacturing a portfolio of leading international and home-grown brands across sport, food and health sectors. Its vision is to inspire people to win in ways that make the world better. Today, GMG’s investments span across four key verticals: GMG Sports, GMG Food, GMG Health, and GMG Consumer Goods. Under the ownership and management of the Baker family, it has become a leading global company, affiliated with the world’s most successful and respected brands in the well-being sector. Working across the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia, GMG has introduced more than 120 brands into its markets.
About the Role
- Assist management of future and in season orders – consolidation, upload, confirmation, and amendment of orders accordingly.
- Liaise with principal/vendor to obtain latest inbound shipping details and regulate container flow.
- Provide weekly tracking reports for internal departments.
- Co-ordinate with Principal shipping and logistics for documentation, custom clearance, and priority of shipments
- Co-ordinate with assigned shipping agent on shipment collection and movements.
- Create IBD (inbound delivery) with carton ID in SAP.
- Invoice upload in SAP against IBD.
- Create internal department transfers in SAP.
- Excess shortage claim from principle/vendor.
- Coordinate RTV (return to vendor) process whenever required.
- Manage product destruction locally upon request from Principle.
- Provide accurate seasonal data for internal systems (including data for PI creation, master files, pricing).