GMG is a global well-being company retailing, distributing and manufacturing a portfolio of leading international and home-grown brands across sport, food and health sectors. Its vision is to inspire people to win in ways that make the world better. Today, GMG’s investments span across four key verticals: GMG Sports, GMG Food, GMG Health, and GMG Consumer Goods. Under the ownership and management of the Baker family, it has become a leading global company, affiliated with the world’s most successful and respected brands in the well-being sector. Working across the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia, GMG has introduced more than 120 brands into its markets.
About the Role:
- To analyze supply chain data related to warehousing, transportation, procurement and customer logistics across all markets and provide reports with recommendation to concerned parties in order to help in the implementation of new systems and processes and control supply chain KPIs and ensure a cost efficient operation.
- Data Analysis Collects and analyzes supply chain data related to financial, operational and qualitative KPIs in the area of warehousing, transportation, procurement and customer service with the goal of improving the organization's supply chain operations.
- Leads and executes studies to identify and or justify potential investments in supply chain in order to improve efficiency.
- Analysis of Procurement Processes Coordinates with all internal functions and keep them aligned while evaluating vendors or new sources.
- Identifies trends and patterns to anticipate potential impacts in our sourcing.
- Estimate risks and apply risk minimizing techniques in sourcing.
- Analysis of Logistics Processes Monitors logistics optimization trends to minimize logistics costs.
- Provides input and recommendations into current logistics processes and ways in which it can be improved in terms of efficiency and effectiveness.
- Identifies and prioritizes saving opportunities through analytical research of current and historical freight payment rates and data Analysis of Customer Service.
- Supports customer service team to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Provides input and recommendations into current customer service processes and ways in which it can be improved in terms of efficiency and effectiveness KPIs & Reports.
- Creates, tracks and analyzes KPI's across the group and consolidates reports on the supply chain function's performance Maintains, analyzes weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports.