- Daily tracking and reporting of brand specific CRM campaigns including push notifications, emails and SMSs
- Analyzing data to identify trends in different CRM channels and user segments & design targeted campaigns for each segment to maximize CTR, conversion and ROI
- Creation and maintenance of daily/ weekly/monthly CRM plan and targets basis historic trends and platform targets – driving initiatives to ensure targets are achieved
- Tracking effectiveness of scheduled campaigns through regular reporting, continuous learning and optimization of campaigns basis KPIs
- Create activation strategies that allow us to maximize the conversion rates from registration to purchase and increase our users' retention.
- Develop new and innovative HTML templates and create advanced personalized variables using platform data
- Define metrics and measure the impact of the CRM initiatives to ensure customer value and business impact
Identify growth opportunities by continuously working cross-functionally with the Product, Performance Marketing, Data, Content, and Design team.
At least 2-3 years of experience in CRM and campaign management, email marketing, and e-commerce campaigns
- Experience with customer data and segmentation models
- Familiarity with common tracking and analytics tools (Google Analytics, Tableau, MoEngage, WebEngage, etc.)
- Experience in e-commerce planning and reporting
- Understanding of KPI-based campaign performance measurement
- Confident handling and experience with common marketing automation systems
- Can-do attitude with the ability to work with a high level of autonomy.
- Customer-centric, data-driven, and agile mindset with a passion for numbers and searching for the why’s to innovate and find best-in-class answers.
- Self-starter with motivation to learn new things and grow, showing a curious mind that enjoys facing challenges
- Team player, with a high level of commitment, drive and enthusiasm