Brand Marketing Analyst (UAE National)
GMG is a global well-being company retailing, distributing and manufacturing a portfolio of leading international and home-grown brands across sport, food and health sectors. Its vision is to inspire people to win in ways that make the world better. Today, GMG’s investments span across four key verticals: GMG Sports, GMG Food, GMG Health, and GMG Consumer Goods. Under the ownership and management of the Baker family, it has become a leading global company, affiliated with the world’s most successful and respected brands in the well-being sector. Working across the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia, GMG has introduced more than 120 brands into its markets.
About the Role
The role holder will be responsible for the overall business management of the assigned brand within GMG Food and will ensure the development, implementation and management of brand business plans to maximize sales and profits. Also will be responsible for developing and executing efficient brand strategies to ensure effective brand communication and penetration.
As a Brand Marketing in our GMG Food division, you will be responsible to support the development of strategy plans and annual brand plans that grow share and generate demand for our brands with significant growth aspirations. You will also be responsible for brand/business leadership and execution that will partner with diverse multifunctional teams to define category and brand/commercial metric growth plans, innovation and renovation strategies and manage product portfolio based upon consumer, category and competitive data and insights and drive projects from concept to post-launch business analysis and tracking. This is a unique opportunity to play a role in defining the future of FMCG and pursue a career in brand building and driving demand at GMG.
- Define a consumer centric strategy and build annual brand/product/commercial plans and portfolio strategies to drive short and long-term category, brand and sales growth including brand equity, awareness and engagement strategy
- Articulate and Execute Short and Long term, annual Brand/Commercial Plan and everyday business activities to cross functional teams to deliver on key business and brand metrics
- Develop and leverage market intelligence to support a deeper understanding of category, consumer, and shopper by understanding drivers of the brand to:
- Address knowledge gaps in consumer, brand, product, business, and marketplace
- Synthesize multiple data sources into actionable insights
- Generate demand and activate product development, promotional initiatives
- Translate business strategy into action with executional excellence that delivers measurable impact
- Strengthen brand positioning by understanding and leveraging what the brand stands for in the hearts and minds of consumers including brand identity, essence, vision, mission, and core values to drive relevant innovation/renovation
- Manage operations of the business that will help us achieve our annual targets
- Analyze consumption data, panel data, internal sales data and primary research to diagnose category and business performance, identifying risks and opportunities to growth
- Connect the day-to-day to bigger picture in relentless pursuit of value creation by digging deeper into root causes, thinking about cross-functional impacts, and challenging the status quo
- Assist the Brand and PR team with Community Management for all our social channels - monitor social media campaigns and analyze web traffic from the online community using key performance indicators (KPI)
- Manage end-to-end marketing projects by mastering product knowledge and detailed project timelines tracking and prioritizing brand initiatives to ensure delivery of project milestones on time & on budget, while owning communication to broader organization
- Lead stakeholders by partnering with a high performing cross functional teams to drive brand value and growth
- Exercise decision-making abilities and business savviness around investment that mitigate risk and maximize return
- 3+ years experience in consumer marketing, brand management or product management
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing or business administration. MBA Preferred
- Experience developing strategic brand / product plans, such as commercialization strategies that break from the category and drive sales across various channels, digital communications, and consumer promotions, etc.
- Project Management experience, with a proven ability to influence and lead cross-functional teams and external agency partners, with a strong sense of urgency/bias for action
- Farm Fresh
- Job Type
- Contract Type
Brand Marketing Analyst (UAE National)
Loading application form
Already working at GMG?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.