GMG is a global well-being company retailing, distributing and manufacturing a portfolio of leading international and home-grown brands across sport, food and health sectors. Its vision is to inspire people to win in ways that make the world better. Today, GMG’s investments span across four key verticals: GMG Sports, GMG Food, GMG Health, and GMG Consumer Goods. Under the ownership and management of the Baker family, it has become a leading global company, affiliated with the world’s most successful and respected brands in the well-being sector. Working across the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia, GMG has introduced more than 120 brands into its markets.
About the Role
The Hygiene Supervisor is responsible for compliance with all Farm Fresh work instructions and to ensure proper workflow and a neat and hygienic work environment in processing facility, offices and premises.
- Monitor and ensure that all Hygiene Associates adhere to work instructions and procedures
• Supervise the cleaning staff, monitor and ensure the daily cleaning activities of Processing Factory, Premises, offices, and maintain housekeeping
• Train the cleaning staff on efficient cleaning procedures, SOP, chemical storage & handling, safety etc.
• Inspect the work area cleaned by cleaning team
- Ensure the cleaning process of equipment / production areas /
chillers / freezer / cleaning tools / cutting knife / cutting board etc.
• Complete cleaning task effectively with in the given time frame. manages work schedule of leaners and reallocate work to cover absences.
• Train and monitor the Laundry Associates & ensure the uniforms are clean.
• Conduct internal hygiene audits and coordinate with staff incase on continuous improvement of facility hygiene
• Weekly basis checks on cleaning chemicals, cleaning equipment’s, Personal Protective Equipment’s, and re-order.
• Assist QC in Hygiene Audits from Customer, Certification & Regulatory Authorities.
• Ensure collection of waste generated from production area and store in dedicated bins. To ensure the cleaning of the
waste room and waste Bins periodically as per the Schedule. Coordinate with the service providers.
• To ensure cleaning of the ETP, and remove the sludge.
• Ensure Daily cleaning of the offices, Change Rooms, Factory surroundings and reorganizing the equipment’s.
Experience as Hygiene In charge/cleaning In charge in Food Facilities/Restaurants
- Communication skills in English (written and oral).
- Knowledge in Cleaning Process, Chemicals Usage, Health & Safety