GMG is a global well-being company retailing, distributing and manufacturing a portfolio of leading international and home-grown brands across sport, food and health sectors. Its vision is to inspire people to win in ways that make the world better. Today, GMG’s investments span across four key verticals: GMG Sports, GMG Food, GMG Health, and GMG Consumer Goods. Under the ownership and management of the Baker family, it has become a leading global company, affiliated with the world’s most successful and respected brands in the well-being sector. Working across the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia, GMG has introduced more than 120 brands into its markets.
- Ensure production plan is aligned to ready for to start a production cycle
- Monitor daily/weekly/monthly objectives and communicate them to employees
- Organize workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules
- Oversee and coach employees
- Ensure the safe use of equipment and schedule regular maintenance
- Check production output according to specifications
- Submit reports on performance and progress
- Identify issues in efficiency and suggest improvements
- Train new employees on how to safely use machinery and follow procedures
- Enforce strict safety guidelines and company standards
- Trouble shoot
- Meet assigned Production KPI’s and report within the timeline.
- Bachelor degree in Food technology/Mechanical engineering
- Previous experience working as Production Supervisor, required
- Food manufacturing industry experience, preferred
- Farm Fresh
- Job Type
- Contract Type
Loading application form
Already working at GMG?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.