GMG is a global well-being company retailing, distributing and manufacturing a portfolio of leading international and home-grown brands across sport, food and health sectors. Its vision is to inspire people to win in ways that make the world better. Today, GMG’s investments span across four key verticals: GMG Sports, GMG Food, GMG Health, and GMG Consumer Goods. Under the ownership and management of the Baker family, it has become a leading global company, affiliated with the world’s most successful and respected brands in the well-being sector. Working across the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia, GMG has introduced more than 120 brands into its markets.
- You will work in a challenging and fast paced environment with plenty of scope for career and personal development
- You are expected to lift the image of yourself, the R&D department and the company
- Conducts hands on work in our new pilot plant/Innovation center.
- Prepares presentations and regular reports for management, clients and stakeholders
- Sets up and conducts taste panel, approvals and next steps for each product/project.
Who You Are
You understand the international cuisine and food market, especially European and American styles and cuisine in relation to spices and spice blends. You are aware of the most common flavor trends and know the big leaders on the world market.
You have experience from a spice manufacturing/blending or food/ready meals manufacturing business.
Your experience is from working in spice manufacture or as a technologist supplying materials and ingredients into the retail and food service market and can demonstrate implementation of products from concept brief into factory environments and meal solutions.
You understand or are familiar with:
- Providing support to sales/export/marketing functions
- Flavor profiling and a good knowledge of the main types, especially for Arab/Asian/European culture consumers including the trends in these markets.
Other Required Skills
- Initiative, thinks outside of the box, bold, brave and daring.
- Strong communication and reporting skills
- You have worked with gated NPD process and product launch from either working with retailers and or QSR businesses.
- Good time and project management skills.
- You can collaborate with a team of engaged colleagues and ensure agreed completion timelines are met.
- Able to handle large volume of concurrently running projects