GMG is a global well-being company retailing, distributing and manufacturing a portfolio of leading international and home-grown brands across sport, food and health sectors. Its vision is to inspire people to win in ways that make the world better. Today, GMG’s investments span across four key verticals: GMG Sports, GMG Food, GMG Health, and GMG Consumer Goods. Under the ownership and management of the Baker family, it has become a leading global company, affiliated with the world’s most successful and respected brands in the well-being sector. Working across the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia, GMG has introduced more than 120 brands into its markets.
To maintain the Food Safety, Product Quality and Factory Hygiene as per Standards. To assist the Quality Assurance Manager in the supervision, development, maintenance and continuously improvement of the documented quality assurance program over the
- Bachelor’s Degree in Food science
- Experience of 3-5 years QA in Food Industry Preferably in Meat and Poultry
- Strong communication, organizational, motivation and leadership skills.
- Software expertise in Microsoft Excel, Access and Word
- Ability to manage a workgroup.
- Communication skills in English (written and oral).
- Knowledge in HACCP / FSMS (ISO22000, FSSC22000, BRC)
- Overall responsibility of Product Quality, Hygiene in each process shift
- Supervises the daily operations of food processing to ensure that the quality of products is in line with Farm Fresh specification and Brand guidelines
- Organoleptic inspection of incoming Raw materials & maintaining inspection records
- Verification of the labels and approve before applying on the products
- Conducts CCP Monitoring, Chlorine Checks.
- Conducts Internal Calibration of Thermometers and Weighing Scales.
- Temperature monitoring of Products, Chillers and Cold Stores
- Verification of the product specification and recipes, taking necessary corrective actions in case of deviations.
- Issuing and monitoring of chemicals required for the production.
- Conduct daily hygiene and sanitation audit of the facility and take necessary actions in case of any deviations.
- Inspection and verification of incoming goods, ingredients, packaging materials.
- Co-ordination with other departments for a smooth flow of work\Process Control, Monitoring production process and maintain online Quality Records.
- Assist QA Manager in the customer audits and Certification Audits
- Support the development of food safety, health and quality culture in production process