GMG is a global well-being company retailing, distributing and manufacturing a portfolio of leading international and home-grown brands across sport, food and health sectors. Its vision is to inspire people to win in ways that make the world better. Today, GMG’s investments span across four key verticals: GMG Sports, GMG Food, GMG Health, and GMG Consumer Goods. Under the ownership and management of the Baker family, it has become a leading global company, affiliated with the world’s most successful and respected brands in the well-being sector. Working across the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia, GMG has introduced more than 120 brands into its markets.
About the role
To carry out and support the daily butchery activities and assist in the display of the butchery/ poultry in accordance with the authorized planogram while providing excellent customer services
About the requirements
- Check the production plan to determine the products of the day to be prepared by checking the inventory in the display. Should know all types of cuts (Beef and mutton).
- To carry out the butchery preparation including kebab, kofta, cutlets etc. as per the prescribed recipe and ingredients standards.
- To cut and chop poultry as per set guidelines, follow the cutting guidelines every day ensuring the quality and quantity of the products and its display as per standards
- Ensure that all equipment is placed in their respective places and all containers are covered and correctly labeled with time and date
- Participate in inventory and stock takes as and when required
- Ensure all price tags are accurate, updated, clean and easily visible.
- Maintain excellent standard of self-hygiene including proper and clean uniform and appearance.
Job & Skills Requirements
At least 2-3 Years of experience in cutting meat/poultry, de-boning, placing meat in display counters, weighing and labeling meat, reducing wastes.