GMG is a global well-being company retailing, distributing and manufacturing a portfolio of leading international and home-grown brands across sport, food and health sectors. Its vision is to inspire people to win in ways that make the world better. Today, GMG’s investments span across four key verticals: GMG Sports, GMG Food, GMG Health, and GMG Consumer Goods. Under the ownership and management of the Baker family, it has become a leading global company, affiliated with the world’s most successful and respected brands in the well-being sector. Working across the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia, GMG has introduced more than 120 brands into its markets.
About the Role:
To be part of day-to-day operations of the store by providing exceptional service to customers including but not limited to handling complains, queries, returns etc.
- Deliver effective customer service and assist customers throughout the day as per the standards and guidelines to promote sales.
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services.
- obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, inquiries, comments and complaints
- Follow up on customer interactions
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Perform any other tasks as requested by the line manager and business needs
- A minimum of 1-3 years of relevant experience
- High School/ Diploma
- Fluent in English skills (written and spoken)
- Good in Interpersonal & Customer service orientation