Sales Beauty Promoter
GMG is a global well-being company retailing, distributing and manufacturing a portfolio of leading international and home-grown brands across sport, food and health sectors. Its vision is to inspire people to win in ways that make the world better. Today, GMG’s investments span across four key verticals: GMG Sports, GMG Food, GMG Health, and GMG Consumer Goods. Under the ownership and management of the Baker family, it has become a leading global company, affiliated with the world’s most successful and respected brands in the well-being sector. Working across the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia, GMG has introduced more than 120 brands into its markets.
About the role:
The role holder is responsible for managing all sales activities, including lead generation, implementation of business marketing and sales plan, identification of potential customers and achievement of sales targets in alignment with long-term sales goals of the Business Unit.
- Adheres to sales forecast and strategic plan to ensure optimization and profitability of the Business Unit
- Provides sales forecasts and ensures that the brand/category function is informed for required actions
- Manages sales operations, regularly monitors day-to-day operations, including checks on prospective clients, negotiations and the design of competitive sales packages
- Visits customer frequently to take orders, confirm delivery details and stock levels
- Records progress of enquiries and creates regular reports, including source of business trends, enquiry conversion rates, future predicted sales and other reports as directed by the sales manager
- Promotes the business to new and existing clients and secures new and repeat business by networking at various sales and corporate events
- Advises customers on forthcoming product developments and discusses special promotions
- Develops a database of qualified leads through referrals, email, and networking; identifies and develop new customer accounts to increase sales
- Prepares documents related to sale and supports contracting activities like purchase agreements, contracts, etc. in coordination with the Legal department
- Maintains all related documents that ensures compliance with regulatory and organizational standards
- Provides customers with clarifications, answers query, provides requested information and follows-up with customers
- Provides accurate and timely forecasting on a periodic basis, and discusses inefficiencies related to the performance of the sales; prepares sales reports and summaries on a frequent basis
- Evaluates customer and is responsible for applicable background checks to ensure customer falls within the Business Unit’s guidelines
- Ensures all logistics related to sales orders and delivery are in place
- Ensures timely collection of receivables from clients
- Performs other responsibilities and tasks as and when required by management.
- Minimum of 4-6 years of relevant experience.
- Advance knowledge of skincare and beauty products.
Strong English and/or Arabic language skills (written and spoken)
- Knowledge of retail processes and industry
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills Customer service orientation
- Retail Team
- Beauty Bar
- Job Type
- Contract Type
Sales Beauty Promoter
Loading application form
Already working at GMG?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.