Store Manager | NIKE
We usually respond within three days
GMG is a global well-being company retailing, distributing and manufacturing a portfolio of leading international and home-grown brands across sport, food and health sectors. Its vision is to inspire people to win in ways that make the world better. Today, GMG’s investments span across four key verticals: GMG Sports, GMG Food, GMG Health, and GMG Consumer Goods. Under the ownership and management of the Baker family, it has become a leading global company, affiliated with the world’s most successful and respected brands in the well-being sector. Working across the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia, GMG has introduced more than 120 brands into its markets.
Outlet: NIKE Southkey JB
About the Role:
Responsible for the overall operation and performance of the store which includes sales, merchandising, operations, staff supervision, training and development, loss prevention and expense control.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee and ensure efficiency of day to day operations of the store.
- Train and develop team on business acumen to drive business performance.
- Analyze reporting and daily sales trends to make real-time strategic business decisions to drive results.
- Ensure that cash takings are banked in daily and cash control procedures are adhered to.
- Planning of roster to ensure optimized use of time and resources and assigning staff to specific duties and tasks.
- Coach Store Supervisors and team members, identify learning opportunities and concoct employee development plans
- Set priorities for team to meet daily deadlines; develop plans to meet short-term objectives
- Conduct appraisal and interviewing of potential staff.
- To attend Seasonal Ekin Training and guide new staff on SKU training.
- Keep track of merchandise sell through and maintain good stock level at all times.
- Ensure merchandises are well presented and visual display is aligned to Brand’s VM guideline.
- Maintain awareness of market trends /monitor what competitors are doing.
- Handle queries, feedback and comments from customers.
- Maintain a safe and pleasant work environment.
- Ensure store adhere and execute according to Policies and Procedures.
- Undertake any other duties in relation to the job scope as assigned by your superior from time to time.
- Johor Bahru
- Job Type
- Contract Type
Store Manager | NIKE
Loading application form
Already working at GMG?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.