GMG is a global well-being company retailing, distributing and manufacturing a portfolio of leading international and home-grown brands across sport, food and health sectors. Its vision is to inspire people to win in ways that make the world better. Today, GMG’s investments span across four key verticals: GMG Sports, GMG Food, GMG Health, and GMG Consumer Goods. Under the ownership and management of the Baker family, it has become a leading global company, affiliated with the world’s most successful and respected brands in the well-being sector. Working across the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia, GMG has introduced more than 120 brands into its markets.
About the role
· Fund management between various bank accounts.
· Managing the cash management asper company policy and procedures
· Preparing Monthly cash flow forecast received through all the business units and preparing actuals for the Main Group company
· Payment list review from AP for approval on releasing the funds
· Liaise with banks on day-to-day operational issues and activities.
· Manage the process and present Letters of Credit (LC), Trust receipt (TR), Bank Guarantee
· Prepare reports as per monthly schedule and ad hoc reports
· Review of 80Bank Reconciliations.
· Maintaining bank mandates and covenants monitoring.
· Work with the Senior Treasury Manager on local funding arrangements, liquidity analysis, cashflow forecasts.
· Banking documentation related –opening/closing of account, KYC update, FATCA/CRS, authorized signatory update, shareholding structure etc.
· Handling the Bank portal Admin of various bank on maintainingthe workflowas per the Authority Matrix , creating Users as approvals provided
- Job Type
- Contract Type
Loading application form
Already working at GMG?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.