GMG is a global well-being company retailing, distributing and manufacturing a portfolio of leading international and home-grown brands across sport, food and health sectors. Its vision is to inspire people to win in ways that make the world better. Today, GMG’s investments span across four key verticals: GMG Sports, GMG Food, GMG Health, and GMG Consumer Goods. Under the ownership and management of the Baker family, it has become a leading global company, affiliated with the world’s most successful and respected brands in the well-being sector. Working across the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia, GMG has introduced more than 120 brands into its markets.
About the role
The role holder is responsible for loading and unloading of trucks and containers, verifying the quantities of goods loaded/offloaded, stock movement inside warehouse.
About the requirements
- Responsible for offloading goods from the vehicles and containers
- Receiving items through RF guns and ensure correct production date, expiry date, lot no and quantity is been captured.
- Sorting and segregation of products as per SKU’s, weight, quantity etc.
- Moving of inbound pallets from STAGE to INLOCK and outbound pallets from chamber to loading area.
- Palletization and sorting of all products during picking and put away to avoid any damages
- Loading of goods for all outbound deliveries.
- Ensure the correct picked goods are loaded as per the loading list
- Assist in keeping the warehouse clean and organized at all time.
- Sorts, arranges, and labels all the goods in the warehouse
- Receives and examines all the incoming goods on behalf of the organization
- Process inventory for delivery
- Package items and label correctly
- Sort, organize and store inventory in the proper location
- Remove inventory from trucks or shipping and delivery to proper location
Accommodation, Transportation, Medical insurance and ticket to home country after 24 months