GMG is a global well-being company retailing, distributing and manufacturing a portfolio of leading international and home-grown brands across sport, food and health sectors. Its vision is to inspire people to win in ways that make the world better. Today, GMG’s investments span across four key verticals: GMG Sports, GMG Food, GMG Health, and GMG Consumer Goods. Under the ownership and management of the Baker family, it has become a leading global company, affiliated with the world’s most successful and respected brands in the well-being sector. Working across the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia, GMG has introduced more than 120 brands into its markets.
• Ensuring the smooth running of the HO Building and undisrupted operations.
• Coordination of the HO operational matters such as maintaining cleanliness and maintenance works.
• Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
• Management and coordination of the Company landlines and Revo
• Maintaining and managing the complex Telecommunications (landlines) database tracker of the Company and monthly bills.
Educational Qualifications and Certificates
• High school diploma or University Degree
• 2-3 years of relevant experience
• English &Arabic (written & verbal)
• High attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Word processing and/or data entry skills
• Strong organization and coordination skills
• With Group Employees
• With Corporate Vendors and service providers