GMG is a global well-being company retailing, distributing and manufacturing a portfolio of leading international and home-grown brands across sport, food and health sectors. Its vision is to inspire people to win in ways that make the world better. Today, GMG’s investments span across four key verticals: GMG Sports, GMG Food, GMG Health, and GMG Consumer Goods. Under the ownership and management of the Baker family, it has become a leading global company, affiliated with the world’s most successful and respected brands in the well-being sector. Working across the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia, GMG has introduced more than 120 brands into its markets.
The role holder is responsible for the quantitative and qualitative outputs within his geographical area. The sales supervisor is expected to deliver company’s targets and objectives through the successful supervision on his team and business processes.
- Dedicating time to spend with each member to coach, and train in the field to ensure the team delivers on outputs, looking at opportunities and giving objectives to his team during working with them in the trade.
- Managing people processes (journey plan, trade activates, vacation plan)
- Accurate reporting (sales targets, outputs, customers’ agreements, activities implementation, budget management)
- Managing excellence in-store execution of Farm Fresh product displays in the trade.
- Managing the business budget within assigned accounts.
- Monitor competition activities in the market and report them to LM.
- Developing and maintaining a winning relationship with key customers.
- Monitoring and tracking his team KPIs (JP completion rate, strike rate, drop size per invoice, SKUs per invoice)
- In charge for collection and reconciliation.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- University Graduate preferably with a Business Degree or business experience that exceeds.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in handling FMCG salesforce team