GMG is a global well-being company retailing, distributing and manufacturing a portfolio of leading international and home-grown brands across sport, everyday goods, health and beauty, properties, and logistics sectors. Its vision is to inspire people to win in ways that make the world better. GMG's investments span across five key verticals: GMG Sports, GMG Everyday Goods, GMG Health and Beauty, GMG Properties, and GMG Logistics. Under the ownership and management of the Baker family, it has become a leading global company, affiliated with the world’s most successful and respected brands in the well-being sector. Working across the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia, GMG has introduced more than 120 brands into its markets.
• Maintains and verifies payroll information and processes monthly payrolls in SAP for all functions assigned.
• Calculates salary modifications for all employees including earnings and deductions such as increments, unauthorized absences, lateness and unpaid leaves.
• Calculates end of service entitlements and any other dues after the employee has cleared all exit procedures
• Balances the payroll accounts, reviews and resolves payroll discrepancies and submits final report to Payroll Manager
• Generates regular payroll reports via SAP for review and maintains records and filing system for payroll in a confidential
• A minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience (SAP & SF)
• Should have handled 1000+ manpower.
• UAE experience is a must.
• SAP Experience is mandatory.