GMG is a global well-being company retailing, distributing and manufacturing a portfolio of leading international and home-grown brands across sport, everyday goods, health and beauty, properties, and logistics sectors. Its vision is to inspire people to win in ways that make the world better. GMG's investments span across five key verticals: GMG Sports, GMG Everyday Goods, GMG Health and Beauty, GMG Properties, and GMG Logistics. Under the ownership and management of the Baker family, it has become a leading global company, affiliated with the world’s most successful and respected brands in the well-being sector. Working across the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia, GMG has introduced more than 120 brands into its markets.
1) Involved in full cycle, large-scale end-to-end OMS project implementations playing a key role in designing and delivering solution to the business units.
2) Technical Product Manager and hands on for the OMS suite including Omni Channel Commerce, Order Management, and Microservice development and Solutioning.
3) Provide technical expertise & support to business product users throughout the project lifecycle.
4) Be an OMS (Fluent commerce) Product expert, understanding capabilities and best use of the OMS (Fluent commerce) product.
5) To participate and conclude on business requirements along with business stakeholders.
6) Should perform data analysis and identify areas of improvement/opportunities and convert them into project deliverables.
7) Testing the system and its extensions or modifications
8) Responsible for change management within the organization as applicable
9) Well versed with Project Management principles such as Waterfall, Agile, sprints etc.
10) Prepare and conduct training for system users.
11) Working closely with multiple business units on a daily basis to achieve defined business objectives & goals.
1) Minimum 5-8 years of hands-on experience on OMS solutions (Fluent commerce preferred)
2) Strong technical Java and spring boot development background, preferably previous lead roles
3) Proficient in designing, developing and integrating with REST and GraphQL APIs
4) Experience of implementing modules like sourcing, Allocation, Inventory management, Order Capture and order Fulfilment modules.
5) Knowledge of CI / CD and automation (e.g., Maven, Jenkins, AWS DevOps)
6) Able to demonstrate ownership & accountability while driving & implementing IT solutions to complex business processes in planning function.
7) Extensive working experience in Retail Industry. Exposure to other industries such as Healthcare and FMCG is an added advantage.
8) Integration knowledge with ecommerce platform (SFCC preferred) and ERP(SAP)/ 3rd party systems.