GMG is a global well-being company retailing, distributing and manufacturing a portfolio of leading international and home-grown brands across sport, food and health sectors. Its vision is to inspire people to win in ways that make the world better. Today, GMG’s investments span across four key verticals: GMG Sports, GMG Food, GMG Health, and GMG Consumer Goods. Under the ownership and management of the Baker family, it has become a leading global company, affiliated with the world’s most successful and respected brands in the well-being sector. Working across the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia, GMG has introduced more than 120 brands into its markets.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about data. The individual would be assisting in the Data Stewardship of all data governance and management activities, ensuring data is maintained in utmost quality and adherence to data frameworks.
Core Responsibilities (For On- Floor Activities):
Master Data Governance activities for the group.
● Assist Data Governance Lead in all data management activities
● Continuous communication with the data producers if any incorrect / incomplete data is identified
● Follow up for the Barcode/Size data and update article variants in SAP
● Perform all master data task (Article creation, Article Listing, Price update, RTV and other data management/maintenance issues) for all brands.
● Serve as a liaison between departments for all data product related inquiries and issues. Provide updates and progress reports when requested.
● Oversee and monitor article maintenance process
● Ensure variant Articles are listed to specified locations (Stores and Warehouses) as per business rules.
● Receive data management requests (through in-house ticketing system) including but not limited to volumetric update and purchase info records
● Process data management requests in SAP
● Follow-up to the relevant business stakeholders incase of any further details are required
● Make sure that SLA is adhered for the activities
● Help develop and make improvements to governance processes and procedures (article creation and maintenance)
● Operational familiarity of SharePoint mapping technology, ensuring smooth running of article creation process. Help solve any issues / bugs that may raise (by end users) in conjunction with IT department
Support in other activities
● Support in the report generation activities for the department
● Maintain and update the monthly dashboard to monitor progress
● Assist in data cleansing actives as and when requested
● Maintain and update promo code at Winpos.
● Provides weekly e-commerce sales report to the merchandising team.
● Help in e-commerce setup – upload new product at Lazada, update the price, product maintenance.
● A graduate of Information Management or Data Governance qualification
● 2+ years’ experience working within retail industry specific to data management role
● Experience working within information management discipline and understanding of information management practices
● Prior experience in SAP MM module is preferred
● Experience in handling large data sets