With a diversified portfolio of leading sports and over 500 stores globally, inspiring, and empowering active lifestyles is at the core of what we do. Our portfolio in Asia features both home-grown concepts as well as international powerhouse brands such as RSH, Sun, Sands & Sports, Nike, Columbia, Vans and more. By providing authentic, high-quality sports gear, we inspire and empower our community to live healthy and active lifestyles.
Given our tremendous growth, we are searching for dynamic, entrepreneurial, broad-minded individuals to be part of our rapidly expanding team! Join our diverse and motivated team to hone your creativity as well as implement new initiatives within a nurturing, equal opportunity environment!
About the role
- Implements the HR strategy for the assigned Business Unit through various policies and procedures to ensure employee satisfaction and high quality of HR services
- Maintains the people budget and ensures that all manpower needs, and employee initiatives are managed within the annual HR budget.
- Coordinates recruitment
activities & partners in interview process and coordinates with talent acquisition & operations to on any hiring, budget & position related queries.
- Ensures the performance management process is implemented based on group guidelines, and all assessments and performance reviews are fair and transparent.
- Supports the quarterly compensation review cycle ensuring salaries are in line with the internal parity & guidelines.
- Liaise with L&D
team on roll out of departmental / business trainings based on training needs analysis and employee development initiatives
- Manages employee engagement initiatives, handles employee events and supports all employee welfare activities as directed by corporate HR
Communicates and enforces appropriate employee policies and programs, assists employees with queries and mediates where necessary
- Manages the employee life cycle i.e. induction, exit process, coordinates with managers on terminations, ensures proper documentation and conducts employee exit interview
- Resolves escalated employee grievances, employee relations issues and complaints and conducts investigations in compliance with legal requirements
- Responds to employee queries and requests regarding employee letters, HR policies, career development and personal issues as necessary
- Contribute as a HR team member to develop and/or enhance policies, procedures, and systems to support HR best practice
About the requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Human Resources
- A minimum of 4-6 years of relevant experience
- Positive energy with can do attitute