We usually respond within three days
OUTLET : Midvalley
To assist the Store Manager in supervising the sales operations and achieving the sales targets.
- Maintain administrative procedures and ensure timely submission of administrative documents according to company guidelines.
- Assist Store Manager in the day-to-day operations of the store.
- To provide excellent customer service to customers and attend to customers’ inquiries, feedback and complaints
- To achieve sales target according to company guidelines.
- Coordinate sufficient stock level.
- Maintain in-store merchandising/product presentation.
- Ensure that cash control and stock control procedures are adhered to.
- Ensure store adhere and execute according to GMG Sports Policies and Procedures.
- Undertake any other duties in relation to the job scope as assigned by your superior from time to time.
- At least 3 years of experience in sports/ fashion retail industry.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Experience in retail operations, customer service, sales, people leadership and management.
- Extensive experience and ability to lead the delivery a high level of customer service in a brand retailer.
- Ability to utilize tools to support conflict resolution and employee coaching and counselling.
- Job Type
- Contract Type
Already working at GMG?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.